Are you looking for a mandala crochet pattern for a mandala of 16 inch / 40cm? Maybe you can try the Revolving Star Mandala!
Klik hier voor Nederlands.
This pattern, the Revolving Star Mandala, is inspired by vintage ‘Pinwheel’ doily patterns, with a modern twist. I really like the effect that makes it look like the star is revolving!
With this mandala crochet pattern that is written in US terms, you can create a mandala of approximately 16 inches / 40 cm. The pattern consists of a chart and a round by round written explanation of all 22 rounds.
- The pattern is written in US terms.
- Do you like to work with a chart? No worries, that is included as well.
- Because you can put the text and chart next to each other during crocheting, this pattern is very suitable to learn how to read charts.
- This pattern is suitable for an advanced crocheter or adventurous beginner. Do terms like chains, single crochet, double crochet and treble crochet sound familiar? Then you’re good to go!
- It is allowed to sell items that you’ve sold with this pattern. Please refer to KimHaakt as designer of the pattern.
- Yarn: Scheepjes Whirlette or similar fingering yarn, like Scheepjes Whirl, Hobbii Sultan (Deluxe). I have used about 30 grams to make this mandala and to attach it to the hoop. But everybody crochets different, so make sure you have enough yarn! Please note: if you use a skein with color transitions that is about 1000 meters and you want to use all colors, you should cut some pieces of yarn out.
- Hook 2,5mm.
- A 16 inch / 40cm hoop.
- Also nice to have: tapestry needle, scissors, stitch marker, measuring tape