KimHaakt respects the privacy of the visitors of her website, with rights of the visitors in relation to automatic processing of personal data in particular. Because I want to be completely transparent to my vistors regarding the automatic processing of personal data, I formulated and implemented a policy related to the processing itself, the goal of it, and the abilities for the people involved to claim their rights. For all information related to the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the European Commission: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-protection-eu_en.
- Website (also “The website”): www.kimhaakt.nl and Etsy Shop https://www.etsy.com/nl/shop/KimHaakt
- Responsible for the processing of personal data (also “the administrator”): K. Bakker, situated in Assendelft, The Netherlands.
Access to the website
- Access to this website and the use of it is strictly personal. You should not use the website and the data/information on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes, in particular for unsolicited electronic offers.
The content on the website
- All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, animations, video, sounds and technical applications that can be used for the website to function, are protected by intellectual property rights. Every reproduction, repetition, use or adjustment, in any way, as a whole or in parts, including technical applications, without written consent from the administrator, is strictly forbidden. If the administrator does not immediately take action against violations, that does not mean tacit consent or refraining from prosecution.
Maintenance of the website
To maintain the website, the adminstrator can at all times:
- Suspend, interrupt or limit the access for certain visitors to the complete website or parts of it.
- Delete all information that can disrupt the functioning of the website or that is contrary to national or international law, or is contrary to internet-etiquette.
- Temporary close the website to perform updates.
- The administrator is not in any way responsible for failure, disruptions, errors of the website, causing the website or a part of it to be unavailable. The way that you connect to the website, is your own responsibility.You need to take all measures to protect your device and data to for example virus attacks on the internet. You are also responsible for the websites and the data that you consult.
- The administrator is not responsible for legal proceedings against you:
- Because of the use of this website or services that are accessible via internet
- The administrator is not responsible for any damage to yourself or third parties or your devices as a result of connecting to this website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result of this.
- If the administrator gets involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, she is entitled to recover from you any damage he suffers and will suffer as a result.
- Your data is being collected by KimHaakt and third parties.Personal data includes: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; identifiable is a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by means of an identification such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identification or one or more elements characteristic of the physical, physiological, genetic , psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
- The personal data that is being collected on this website, is maily used by the administrator to maintain relationships with you. For example responding to your requests or processing an order.
- Ways that KimHaakt collects data:
- Contact form: If you submit information via a contact form, we collect the data that is shown in the contact form. These data is necessary to process an order and to contact you about the order.
- Etsy: To be able to process your order, you have to sumit certain data to me (you allowed Etsy to give that information to me), like your name, e-mail address, postal address, payment details and the details of the product you ordered. If you contact me directly (for example when you place a custom order), you can choose to send me additional personal information.
Your rights in regard to your personal data
- You have rights to have insight in and rectification or deletion of your personal data, as well as rights to object against the processing of the data:
- Access: you have the right to access and receive a copy of your personal data that I have. You can contact me with the contact details mentioned below.
- Change, limit, delete. You have the right to change, limit my use of and to delete your personal data. If there are you exceptional circumstances (
Your rights in relation to your data
- Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR, everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or delete their personal data or limit the processing concerning them, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you. You can contact me via the details below.
- Modify, restrict, delete. You may also have the right to change, restrict, or delete your personal information. In the absence of exceptional circumstances (such as where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request. If you have left a comment(s) on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided. You can also request that we delete any personal information we hold about you. This does not include data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
- Objection. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your data based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing communications after giving your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling legitimate reasons to continue using that information or if it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Complaints. If you live in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your data (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
- You can exercise these rights by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any request for access must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, on which you have put your signature and stating the address at which you can be contacted. You will receive an answer to your request within 1 month of the submitted request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period can be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Processing of personal data
- In the event of violation of any laws or regulations, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities need personal data collected by the administrator, these will be provided to them after an explicit and motivated request from those authorities, after which these personal data will no longer be available. are protected by the provisions of this privacy statement.
- If certain information is necessary to access certain functionalities of the website, the responsible person will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
- Your personal data will not simply be provided to third parties. This only happens if this is necessary for the agreement or order.
- Parties with whom data may be shared:
- Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform certain functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery drivers. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to provide these services.
- Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, store and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or governmental requests; (b) compliance with my agreements, terms and policies; (c) to prevent, investigate and address fraud and other illegal activities, security or technical problems; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers or others.
- Spamdetection: Comments from visitors may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- You can get commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not wish to receive this (anymore), please send an email to the following address: email@example.com.
- If you come across any personal data while visiting the website, you must refrain from collecting it or from any other unauthorized use, as well as from any act that infringes the privacy of that person(s). The administrator is in no way responsible in the above situations.
Data retention period
- The data collected by the website administrator is used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
- If no order or assignment follows after a contact moment, your data will be stored for a maximum of 1 year.
- After completing an order or assignment, your data will not be stored for longer than 2 years.
- When you leave a comment, that comment and the metadata of that comment will be saved forever. This way we can automatically recognize and approve follow-up comments instead of moderating them.
- A cookie is a small text file that is placed on the hard drive of your computer when you visit my website. A cookie contains data so that you can be recognized as a visitor every time you visit my website. It is then possible to set up my website especially for you and to make it easier to post comments.
- The following types of cookies are used on the website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for tracking session and login information.
- Google Analytics (analytical cookie): Analytical cookies are used to gain insight into the visit to my website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way I can better tailor the communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to my website. I can’t see who visits my websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
- Tracking cookies: such as advertising cookies that are intended to show relevant advertisements. Personal interests can be derived from the information about visited websites. This allows organizations to show their website visitors targeted advertisements, for example. Tracking cookies make it possible to create profiles of people and to treat them differently. Tracking cookies usually process personal data.
- Some blog posts contain affiliate links. If these links follow, a cookie is placed when the partner site is loaded. These affiliate cookies are only placed for the purpose of keeping track of whether we receive a commission from our partner. The consequences for the privacy of our visitors are minor, so that permission does not have to be requested.
- When you leave a comment on our site, you can indicate whether your name, e-mail address and website may be stored in a cookie. We do this for your convenience so that you do not have to re-enter this information for a new response. These cookies are valid for one year. When you edit or publish a message, an additional cookie is stored by your browser. This cookie contains no personal data and only contains the post ID of the article you have edited. This cookie expires after one day.
- I have taken measures to protect your personal information. I always use strong passwords for all accounts, and refresh the passwords regularly. My PC is equipped with the necessary security, and the software is always updated. All this to prevent unauthorized access and data leaks.
Images and product offered
- No rights can be derived from the visual material associated with the products offered on the website.
- Dutch law applies to these conditions. The court of the place of residence / place of business of the manager has exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes regarding these terms and conditions, unless a legal exception applies.
- For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Kim Bakker, firstname.lastname@example.org.