With the Sunlit Spring Mandala crochet pattern you can crochet a 24 inch / 60 cm mandala. But other sizes hoop also possible, depending on how many rows you crochet and what materials you use.
Are you looking for a fun crochet project for spring? Then the Sunlit Spring Mandala might be for you! The pattern looks simple, but is very versatile. Will you go with or without front post stitches? Do you crochet the whole pattern, or part of it for a different result?
Not only does crocheting this mandala produce a beautiful end result, but it is also a relaxing activity. Crocheting mandalas is a perfect way to reduce stress and boost your creativity while making something beautiful for yourself or to give as a gift.
So what are you waiting for? Order the Sunlit Spring Mandala crochet pattern now and start creating your own beautiful mandala. Whether you are a beginner crocheter or have years of experience, this pattern is a great way to improve your skills and create a unique and beautiful work of art.
- The pattern consists of 35 rounds and each round is written in US terms.
- A chart is included.
- You have the choice of crocheting this pattern with or without front post stitches. Therefore, this pattern is suitable for the advanced crocheter as well as an adventurous beginner. The basic pattern consists of slip stitch, single crochet, chains and double crochet. So if you’ve mastered those stitches, you’ll definitely be fine!
- If you can’t figure something out, you can always contact the designer (Kim). I will be happy to help you!
- Yarn: I made several variants (with/without front post stitches, different sizes). I used the following yarns:
- White version – full pattern – with front post stitches – 24 inch / 60 cm: 82 gram / 2.89 oz Scheepjes Whirlette Ice (860)
- Blue version – full pattern – with front post stitches – 24 inch / 60 cm: 90 gram / 3.17 oz Scheepjes Whirl Sea Breeze Tease (781)
- Beige version – through round 28 – without front post stitches – 16 inch / 40 cm: 46 gram / 1.62 oz Scheepjes Legacy no. 12 Off White (089)
- White/yellow version – through round 19 – with front post stitches – 12 inch / 30 cm: 4 gram / 0.14 oz Scheepjes Whirlette Banana (858), 20 gram / 0.7 oz Scheepjes Whirlette Ice (860)
- If this yarn is not available you can substitute it with other yarn. You can use Yarnsub to check for similar yarns.
- Hook 2,5mm or 2mm
- A hoop to attach your mandala. Which size you need, depends on how big your unstretched mandala is once you’re finished crocheting. Instructions to find the right size are included in the pattern.
- Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
- Scissors to cut the yarn.
- Stitch marker to easily recognize the start of a round.
- Tape measure to measure the diameter of your mandala.
The pattern is available on the following websites: